Welcome to my blog!
Copyright Notice
All photos are mine. Some are not mine which I will be glad to put in credit or took it down if requested.

30 January 2020

Second Semester in Law School

Good Evening Everyone, thank you for visiting my blog.
It’s currently 3.41PM while I’m writing this from my intern desk.

I’m going to continue my entry, this time around in regards to my second semester in law school. Alhamdulillah, I got a good CGPA from my first semester although it’s nowhere close to dean’s list. Anyway, I start off my second semester pretty great because I live with my classmates and friends. The house was a bungalow, divided into four unit for rental. Our unit got 3 bedroom all attached to a bathroom, a bathroom, a kitchen and hall. It was comfortable and pretty modern as well. I rented the single room with an attached bathroom. It was small but pretty decent, the big window facing out the gate which I always look out to see if my parents or brothers have arrived to pick me up. Here’s a picture of my room, I think it was pretty cool.



I live with other 8 housemates which all are very nice. However, I do have some drama with one of my housemate which I think back now, is kind of hilarious. She was just a girl with an attitude I believe, she just never communicate when there’s problem. Nevertheless, she has changed now and I’m glad she tried and did. We are still good friends now. My friends and I would ride her car together to class every day. I remember, we would leave early to avoid having to park far or double park.

This semester as well, I decided to join whatever I can because I don’t wanna miss out any opportunity like last semester. I then join the International Law Club, I highly respect the seniors whom are very smart and have a very good oratory skills. I joined this club’s training once when I was in semester 1 but did not manage to continue because the training was at night and I thought I would focus on mooting back then. In the second semester, I thought of participating in the training more regularly and beside I have my housemate, who is very active in IL club. I would carpool with her every Wednesday night for training. In the end, I still did not join any competition because I don’t think I have the skills nor the knowledge so I just joined as an observer at one particular MUN just to learn more about how the competition go about.

My car parked in front of my rented house in Shah Alam

It was Ramadhan and I remember going to bazaar with my friends but we lost her and no one brought our phones. So, we just wait at the car. I don’t remember the exact date but my father bought me a car which I’m so grateful for, so since then I would drive myself to class and training. However, during the Ramadhan, I would go back and forth KL-Shah Alam because I want to have iftar with my family. I can’t really remember how I manage the traffic though, but I would go out to Shah Alam right after Sahur if I remember correctly.

The examination season kicked in after Raya, everyone were panicking about Contract II because it was a killer subject. Many failed, some got a C but Alhamdulillah I got a B-. I remember having to cancel my answer and re-write it back at the last minute when I realised I got the issue wrongly.
I think my second semester is fine although I wish I could have done better in respect of my studies and participation in extra-curricular activities.

Love,
AK

No comments:

Post a Comment